Updated: Jan 20
1) On the 3rd day God created ___________. (Genesis 1:9-13)
2) Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate fruit from ____________. (Genesis 3:1-7)
a.) The tree of life
b.) The tree of wisdom
c.) The tree of good looks
d) The tree of knowledge of good and evil.
3) Cain was jealous of Abel because _____________. (Genesis 4:1-8)
a.) Abel was more wealthy.
b.) Adam and Eve loved Abel more.
c.) The Lord looked on Abel’s offering with favor.
d) Abel was better looking.
4) During the flood it rained for ________________.(Genesis 7:11-8:14)
a.) 40 days and 40 nights
b.) 100 days
c.) 150 days and 151 nights
d. 30 days and 30 nights
5) The Tower of Babel was not completed because ____________. (Genesis 11:1-9)
a.) There was an earthquake.
b.) They ran out of building material.
c.) God confused their language.
d.) God told them to stop.
6) Sarah was instructed by Abraham to say she was his _____________. (Genesis 12:10-20 & ch. 20)
a.) Best friend
7) Abraham was asked to sacrifice _________________. (Genesis 22:1-19)
a.) A goat
b.) His son
c.) A lamb
d.) A day’s wages
8) Joseph’s younger brother was ________________. (Genesis 35:16-18)
9) Joseph ended up in _________________. (Genesis 37:12-36)
10) Put the following people in order as they appear in Genesis.